Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Business owners face a variety of risks day in and day out. One of the best ways to protect your business against those risks is to ensure you have the right commercial insurance policies. Our agents at SunStar Insurance of AR are here to assist you with your commercial insurance needs. Reach out today to get started.
What Is Commercial Insurance?
Commercial insurance is designed to help protect businesses of all sizes from risks that may threaten their operations, finances, assets (including employees) and reputation. There are various types of insurance policies that are considered commercial insurance. Additionally, there are typically higher limits of coverage involved in commercial policies, and the premiums are often higher.
What Are Common Lines of Commercial Coverage?
While every business’s insurance needs vary based on size, location, number of employees and industry, there are a few standard policies that companies carry, which include:
- General liability insurance—A typical general liability policy provides coverage for claims of bodily injury or other physical injuries, personal injury (libel or slander), advertising injury and property damage as a result of your products, premises or operations. It can be offered as a package policy with other coverages such as property, crime, automobile and more.
- Professional liability insurance—This type of policy helps provide coverage if claims of negligence, misrepresentation or inaccurate advice are made against your business.
- Workers’ compensation insurance—This coverage can help employees who become injured or ill due to a work-related incident receive replacement income, medical benefits and other financial assistance if they cannot work.
- Commercial auto insurance—If your company owns any vehicles, you will likely need to secure a commercial auto insurance policy to properly insure any fleet members or employees who are drivers for your organization.
- Commercial crime insurance—This policy can typically be added as stand-alone coverage to cover fraud or employee dishonesty losses.
Every business is different, and as such, insurance needs can vary. Depending on your industry, you may need to purchase additional insurance policies for proper coverage. Contact us to learn about more commercial policies that may be right for you.
How Much Do Commercial Policies Cost?
The cost of a commercial policy is generally based on numerous factors, including coverage limits desired, business size, industry, location and deductible amounts. This means that the cost of your policy coverage will vary. Discuss your needs with an agent to determine an accurate quote.
How Can I Get Started?
At SunStar Insurance of AR, it’s our mission to make sure you have the insurance coverage you need. Reach out to an agent to get started with commercial insurance coverage today.